Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween

Come on now people. Those of you who really know me. . . I'm sure you're not surprised that I was prego for Halloween. Truthfully, I just didn't feel like dressing up, so I shoved a hoodie in my shirt. But I did get more doors opened for me!



Me an April

Me, Em, April


We had a fashion show competition at school; the theme was THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE HAIRY. Our group won 2nd place! But these are some of my friend's work. Brilliant girls!

I almost ate Michelle's poisoned apple . . .

Edward Scissor Hands--They won 1st Place!

If you think this is scary . . . she was a boy for a dance party and actually looked legit. Creepy.

My HILARIOUS instructor Carolyn. In case you can't tell, she's princess Fiona as an Ogre.

Me and Baily! She's a gem.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh good ol BL halloween show. Just think about being the one having to wash off all the makeup! YUCK!