Monday, November 3, 2008

BREAKFAST!!

So in an effort to ditch a couple of pounds, I have been eating these actually WONDERFUL frozen meals called Smart Ones. They're from weight watchers. And although I don't do the whole points thing, I feel healthier when I stick with these. But I have been living off of oatmeal every day for breakfast. It's GOOD, but I needed a little change. Well, these babies changed my life!! They taste 10 TIMES BETTER than the Egg McMuffin from McDonald's. (The only thing I eat there BTW, besides the yogurt which is not made there and is therefore safe.) Anyways, they're only 220 calories apiece and So YUMMY and FILLING! Try em!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm. Now be honest, how many do you eat in the morning? JK. Remember when we would eat CORN dogs for breakfast before work? SICK!!!!

Unknown said...

EW I had forgotten about our glory days. Ew ew ew. But yeah it's hard to limit myself to just one of these things. . . but they're actually pretty filling!