Monday, September 22, 2008

My First Haircut!

So I started the cosmetology program at Bon Losee Academy a couple of weeks ago. . . and after many cut fingers and chopped up manequin heads, they finally set us free and let us cut a REAL PERSON'S hair!! My beautiful sister in law Caitlin was SO great and let me experiment on her. Her hair was super long and she let me cut it into an ADORABLE A-Line. (Technically called a graduated cut.) Not too bad for my first time! Never thought I'd say it, but I must admit I LOVE HAIR SCHOOL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I looked better in those pictures but you did such an awesome job! I'm so proud of you! Cut my hair anytime!

Sarie said...

Good job Katie! Ok, what? Hairschool? That's so awesome! We need to talk! I had no idea. I hope you are happy and doing so well! And getting enough sleep. I know you tend to kill yourself off, so take it easy. love love love.
Sarie

KNALDER said...

The hair cut looks great! Kelly can't wait to have you cut her hair when you are here at Christmas! Please post more pictures! I would love to see a picture of you at work with scissors in hand!

breymom said...

I ditto what Zach said way to go! Wish you were close enough to cut mine now I've got two cousins who do hair!