Monday, September 15, 2008

So Long, Sweet Summer

A couple of things I am going to miss as the summer fades, and we all get too busy to play and relax. Hopefully we still find time to enjoy the little moments and recognize the humor in our busy crazy lives!

Sushi Night! Every Tuesday night, we all went to institute, then we all met up at Demae, a cute little sushi joint on Center street in Provo. It was only $3.50 for any roll! One time, we laughed so hard the waiter had to tell us to settle down. So many good memories there!

Breakfast Club! A bunch of our close friends all took turn hosting breakfast club, every Tuesday and Thursday in the summer. It usually consisted of the girls showing up at the guy's apartments, waking them up and demanding breakfast. When it was the girl's turn, things were a little more organized. Good food, Good friends, Good times!


Linda and I at wal-mart. We found these amazing Batman masks and decided they were photo shoot worthy right there in the middle of the store. We ended up buying them. The best 2 dollars I've spent all year! Not how they make my cheeks look just gorgeous.

Emerald and I. The night before my bestie got hitched. It was a fabulous trip out there, and an opportunity to grow as I let my friend go!

This picture was taken at my FAVORITE burger joint; Burger's Supreme. That day, we slept in, layed out by the pool all day, only to leave for the divine juicy burger that you see in this picture. Then it was right back to the pool and our iPods and good books. It was a good day.

My good good friend Melissa. We work together; in other words, we live together. She always takes care of me; even when I wear shoes that hurt and attempt to walk barefoot over thorn infested dirt roads. In a dress.

My amazing ward this summer was definitley one of a kind. Every sunday afternoon, a bunch of us would go to the nursing home and sing hymns to the residents. This cute lady is Norma. She was a favorite, and always left us smiling.

1 comment:

Sarie said...

I love all the photos. Love the one of you and Emi. Miss you tonz.