Tuesday, October 7, 2008

General Conference



Conference was AMAZING this weekend! We are so blessed to listen to the words of prophets! My mom sent up tickets (Thanks Mom!) so a couple of us went to the Sunday afternoon session. We got up there early, so we decided to take some fun pictures. My friend Josh and I decided it would be funny to take mock engagement photos. HILARIOUS. Anyways, it was such a neat experience to be there. I always love walking around Salt Lake with so many members parading around everywhere! It's such a nice feel. And of course, temple square just has a special place in my heart. LOVE it there. I can't wait for the Christmas lights to go up!Friends! Rob, Me, Marjie, Linda, and Josh

A good heal-clicker jump

Ha ha.

Medley's understand this pose.

This pose is harder than it looks!

Linda, Me, and Marjie

Jumping Pictures! Linda didn't quite get up there.

Two Abuelitas.

1 comment:

Sarie said...

I so understand that pose!! I love it! Makes me miss the man himself. The best poser ever.
xoxoxo
Katie you look freaking hot in those boots!