Sunday, July 8, 2007

One Year Ago . . .



Hooray for a new computer! I finally got it set up thanks to my brother who is slightly more electronically inclined than myself. Thanks Alex!

One year ago, Caitlin and I were roommates in University Villa just south of BYU campus. She and Zach were engaged and Caitlin and I survived on corn dogs and the Wendy's dollar menu. (Some things never change . . . ) It's crazy how fast time goes! Now, Zach and Caitlin have been married almost a year and they are expecting a little baby boy in October. Everything in my life has changed completely, too much to list it all on a blog. The point is, things change and it's crazy how fast it goes sometimes. It's amazing how life never turns out the way you expect. . . it somehow manages to be better than you'd hoped. Anyways this is somewhat of an abstract thought but I guess I have just been pondering about how truly wonderful life is. These pictures capture last summer all in one brief moment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! I haven't seen those pictures in forever! I need to make copies of all the pictures we took last summer! We were really tan, I don't know if thats real or bronzer. I forgot how much fun that was, our kitchen being invaded over and over again with ants, eating corn dogs and ramen for breakfast, and our 2 in morning runs to wendys. I think we lived out of your trunk for half the summer too because we were too lazy to clean out the whole car! OH What memories. It is crazy how much life has changed! I love you Katie! we really do need to hang out more, especially since im out of school! YAY! love you sister!

Sarie said...

Love the blog update. Miss you girlie. Sorry I couldn't answer my phone earlier, and then I got busy. Hope you had fun today.
Kisses.