Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A Little Similarity?



















So I was looking through some recent pictures of myself, and I couldn't help but think of this picture when I saw some of the pics. Yes, I stole this picture from another blog (thanks Sarah) to illustrate the fact that it's no wonder why Gideon and I (and all of the other medleys I know for that matter) manage to have a ridiculous amount of fun together. Both slightly nerdy, a little rowdy, and definitely both love to dance. I thought the comparison was pretty funny.

3 comments:

Sarie said...

We never really got to dance much at Coachella besides to the Marley Brothers, but dancing to Reggae is not anything like hip hop don't stop, ya know? Can't wait for next week.
Move on in love.

Hannah said...

I love it!

Naomi Campbell said...

HEY!! i totally took that picture of gideon!! sarah always totally take the credit for that one. just so you know that one was taken by me. i totally didnt know that you had a blog. i bet you anything that sarah got you hooked on it. she got me. i was so glad that i finally met you when i came out there for thanksgiving. it was so much fun. maybe we can go to florida next june! that would be friggin swa! im coming to utah in may so we totally have to hook up then! im so excited! peace! nomes