Friday, June 15, 2007

Thoughts on Food

So it's about one a.m. I am starving to death I think. Kind of funny how when you're away from home at college, you budget out money every month for food and you go grocery shopping at walmart and smith's so you don't have to eat out all of the time, and yet somehow you end up sitting staring into the fridge and all of the cupboards are open and you still haven't found anything to eat. Isn't it strange how you go back to the fridge time and time again, like you just expect a beautiful plate of leftovers or a really yummy sandwich to just pop onto the shelf? I wish I was at home and my mom would make me a grilled cheese cut nicely in half and bake me some cookies (real ones; not the frozen kind that are pretty good, but just not the same)Figures that the only thing I can think of to blog is about food or the lack thereof. Something better coming soon, I promise. . .

2 comments:

Sarie said...

Come to my house, I will make you something!!

Unknown said...

I totally do that too! I go back and forth thinking i missed something I would actually eat in the fridge. I miss the old days when we would just go to mimis or baja fresh if we were hungry.